After years of work on this passion project, Wuppo will launch this September, being developed by Knuist & Perzik and published by SOEDESCO Publishing. After losing its home, one lonely Wum must travel the length and width of the world to find a new place to live. From the metropolitan haven Popocity to the cavernous Bliekopolis, our Wum will discover magical places and encounter unique creatures. But this Wum is no ordinary hero and only by using wit and charm can it succeed in this massive journey.
Features of Wuppo
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home
- Use items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack
Wuppo is more in-depth than it might seem at first sight. It’s a hand drawn 2D RPG with many interesting cities to visit, societies to meet and enemies to fight, from very small, to large, to HUGE. Knuist & Perzik consists of two developers who completely developed the game by them-selves, it’s now quickly approaching the Steam release in September ’16.