The action-platformer Slime-san, which will be released on April 7, 2017 on PC, Mac and Linux (via Steam and Humble Bundle), does not only include 100 challenging levels in the main game but also a great selection of mini-games, which will take you back to the good old days of gaming.
Each mini-game includes a single-player and two-player mode! Check out what Slime-san has in store for you by watching the mini-game trailer.
Slime-san Game Modes
- Action Paddle is a new take on the classic pellet meets paddle genre where the player has to shoot back the pellet towards the opponent.
- 忍者射手 is a bullet hell Shoot’em up. Survive the entourage of escalating yokai chasing after you.
- Quadforce is a tribute to the Action RPG genre. Survive incoming waves of enemies using your sword and special abilities.
- In Crazy Karting you find yourself in a go-kart, facing an army of monkeys all keen on beating you in the race to first place. Pick up items on the track to get rid of your opponents.
- Gloomy is set in an alien world. Defend yourself against the incoming enemy hordes by picking up the right gun, FPS style.
Slime-san was minding his own business, sliming around in a peaceful forest when suddenly…A giant worm appeared and gobbled him up!
Now deep within the worm’s belly, Slime-san has to face a decision: Be digested by the incoming wall of stomach acid… Or jump, slide and slime his way through the worm’s intestines and back out its mouth!
- Incredibly fast-paced and twitch-timing platforming madness!
- No time to stay still as you are chased by a wall of acid at every corner! Run, run, run!
- Being a slime has its perks. Slime your way through cracked walls and surfaces!
- Bust through brittle obstacles or tense situations with a speedy dash move.
- Slime to slow time, dash to speed it up. Feel like an absolute badass with pixel precise maneuvers!
- A game filled with content: 100 levels made out of 400 rooms combined with 100 new game+ levels totaling to a staggering 200 levels and 800 rooms!
- Collect partially-digested apples to unlock different play styles, outfits, shaders and mini-games!
- Get your shopping done in a town of survivors within the worm, home to colorful characters and surprising secrets.
- Each level is timed with online rankings, for the competitive and score-oriented.
- Unlock extra game modes like New Game+, Speed Running and Boss Rush modes!
- Get engrossed in a unique, 5 colored, pixelated world…found… within… the worm?
- Features integrated Twitch mode to display the chat and even have your viewers influence the game!
Adhesive Wombat, Tiasu, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Richard Gould… Over 10 composers contributed with over 20 songs for a chiptune album that you can’t help but groove out to!
Slime-san will release on April 7th, 2017, on PC, Mac, and Linux through Steam. The game will also come to the Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch at a later date.