As Paris Games Week kicks off, SOEDESCO and Rain Games have announced their second collaboration. After Rain Games’ successful debut-game Teslagrad on all major platforms, the two companies will work together on World to the West, an action puzzler that will further explore the universe of Teslagrad!
When Teslagrad released for the Xbox One, we were given the opportunity to feature the game in our YouTube channel. We featured the first hour of gameplay of the game, and were completely blown away by how incredible the game looked and played out. The art style is one of the best ones we have seen in an indie game; the silent story telling elements of the game are excellent; and the gameplay of the game is epic. Basically, we loved Teslagrad and look forward very much to World to the West as it will expand over the same universe.
In World to the West, you will play as four characters – Lumina the Teslamancer, Knaus the orphan, Miss Teri the mind bender, and Lord Clonington the gloriously mustachioed strongman – each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities. The retail version of the game is expected in Q1 2017.
World To The West Features:
- Play as four heroes, each hailing from individual nations and possessing unique identities and abilities.
- Explore a vibrant world filled with characters who have their own helpful and not-so-helpful agendas.
- Experience seamless transitions between combat and puzzle solving that keep you on your toes.
- Face your enemies head-on with brute force, convince them to see things your way or avoid them altogether. It’s your call!
- Uncover secrets, more secrets and secrets inside secrets. Exploration is key to unveiling World to the West’s mysteries.
- Set in the Teslagrad universe, encounter both new and familiar faces.
You can look forward to World To The West releasing in Q1 2017 on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.