Serial Cleaner is a story-driven, fast-paced stealth/action game, characterized by a 1970s theme and aesthetics. You are a professional cleaner. Your job is to clean up murder scenes by disposing bodies, covering up blood stains and hiding murder weapons and other incriminating evidence. iFun4All S.A., Serial Cleaner’s developer has announced that Serial Cleaner has been updated to the version 0.6.
Serial Cleaner entered Early Access on the 29th of September, 2016. It is currently available as an Early Access title on Steam and in the Humble Store. The latest update delivers on the feedback the studio has received from fans.
Serial Cleaner Version 0.6 Update:
- Three new levels, even more complex and tougher than the ones you know!
- Two new enemy types! Play levels 13-15 to see the Scout and Dispatcher in action!
- New Hard Mode variant: going to Options and ticking the Hard Mode option will make it impossible to hide when being pursued by enemies! It’s super tough this way, but some of you requested it, so try it out… just don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- New Real World Data functionality on select stages. Levels 1-4, 8, and 11-12 will change depending on the time of day. Play them before and after sunset to see the difference and experience the different setups!
- New music! Listen to five new tracks, and hear final versions of several of the previous songs!
- Bug fixes and optimization all around.