PQube has announced that the adorable side scrolling action game, Rabi-Ribi, will be released on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in Europe in Q3 2017!
Rabi-Ribi is a 2D side-scrolling action game that combines the freedom of exploration, platforming and combat with the white-knuckle intensity of bullet hell boss fights.
Don the bunny ears of Erina, a bunny-turned-bunny girl, who mysteriously wakes up in an unfamiliar place in a strange body. In hopes of returning to her peaceful bunny life, she sets out to find her way back home, but strange things are taking place on Rabi-Ribi island. With the help of her trusty Piko Hammer and Ribbon, her fairy friend, it’s up to Erina to get to the bottom of this mystery…
- Retro exploration platformer.
- 4+ difficulty settings for all types of players.
- 9+ main areas and 20+ sub-areas to explore.
- Over 60 items and upgrades.
- Over 20 fully illustrated characters with cutscene illustrations.
- 40+ boss battles, 1000+ attack patterns with Boss Rush Mode to fight some or all of them in a row.
- Post-game story and content with speedrun mode.
- Over 50+ pieces from an original soundtrack.
- English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Japanese language support.
If you would like to see gameplay of the game, you are going to have to wait a little longer. PQube told us that additional gameplay and story content will be announced at a later date. However, you can admire the following screenshots in the meantime: