Award-winning veteran games developer and international games label Team17 and Cambridge based independent developer duo Ghost Town Games have just released their compelling couch co-op cooking game Overcooked. The game is now available to download for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and for PC through Steam.
Overcooked’s Onion Kingdom is in danger and only the finest cooking can save it. Players will journey through 30 campaign levels featuring a whole host of unusual kitchens on their quest to become master chefs capable of conquering an ancient edible evil which plagues the land!
Traverse through the campaign solo or engage in classic, chaotic couch co-op for up to 4 players. You’ll have to cook a range of different dishes and work together in order to become the most effective and ultimate team! Once you’ve finished playing as a team, you can even go head to head in 9 versus competitive levels for either 2 or 4 players.
- 28 standard campaign levels plus an additional introductory level and final boss to conquer!
- Local co-op play for 1 to 4 players across all campaign levels!
- 9 versus levels to go head to head locally with either 2 or 4 players.
- A range of different and unusual kitchens to play across with different recipes to master, cook soup, burritos, burgers and fish and chips.
- 14 different chefs to play as!
- Split pad controls! Play with two people sharing the same controller.
- 11 achievements to cook up.
Overcooked is now available to download for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and for PC through Steam for just £12.99 / $16.99 / 15,99 €. Xbox One Gold members can enjoy a special 20% launch discount, making the game just $13.59.