Iron Tides is 30% away from its goal to bring their Viking-themed adventure to life and there’s a little over a week left to join as a future chieftain to command your own crew through treacherous seas. Iron Tides is a rogue-like tactical-survival game. Charge forward with your crew to victory through tactical turn-based strategy. Conquer enemies as you set forth on daring voyages. Return home to rally men, as others whisper of your tales at sea.
Iron Tides Features:
- A world without end: procedurally generated oceans full of dangers and riches.
- Viking colonies: discover lost Viking colonies to replenish your stocks, sell what you don’t need, and recruit fresh warriors.
- A place to call home: Return to Norhaven to celebrate your victories, purchase new wares and plan your next raid.
- Unique Vikings: no two Vikings are exactly alike as their skills are drawn from a pool of possible abilities and their upgrade path is procedurally generated.
- Permanent death for your crew: your lost warriors will not come back and help on the next raid.
Crash Wave Games, the developers of the game, have made available a demo of Iron Tides available for everyone to try out the game before it is released. If you wish to try it out first, just click here. The Kickstarter for Iron Tides can be found by clicking here. Just like any other Kickstarter, you will receive different rewards based on the amount you contribute to their Kickstarter.
Iron Tides has already been Greenlit for Steam. You can look forward to the Early Access release of Iron Tides sometime around Spring 2017. It will be available for $14.99, but if you contribute to the game’s Kickstarter, you can score your names in the credits of the game and a digital copy for $9.