Turn 10 Studios is finally lifting the “Beta” tag and officially releasing Forza 6: Apex as a free, full-fledged racing simulation on the Windows 10 Store. Additionally, wheel support for both Forza 6: Apex and Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 has been announced with the latest update.
Wheel support for Apex and the future Forza Horizon 3 includes:
· Logitech G27 Racing Wheel (Starting at $500 in Amazon)
· Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel (from $190)
· Thrustmaster T300RS ($379)
· Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel ($599)
· Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel ($287)
· Thrustmaster T150 ($199)
· Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel ($299)
· Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel ($165)
· Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel
· Fanatec* ClubSport V2 (Xbox One Hub)
· Fanatec* CSR
*Support for Fanatec wheels will be arriving in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex.
Lastly, H-pattern shifters are fully supported in Apex for all Logitech wheels listed above, except for the G29, which will be added at a later date and Turn 10 will be adding additional support for H-pattern shifters from other manufacturers in the future.
Download the official game release from the Windows 10 Store here and let us know your opinion in the comments below!