Encircle Games recently released their game Corroded on Steam Early Access! Corroded is a free-for-all online arena brawler where up to six players fight and knock each other out of a shrinking arena. Set in a distant future, take control of a battle-robot and enter the arena for a faced paced experience.
Jump into a game of Corroded with up to six players and fight to push each other out of a shrinking arena. A game in Corroded has several short rounds. Upgrade your robot before and between the rounds to find the best way to achieve victory. Counter your enemies, adapt to your surroundings, become the champion of the arena.
Inspired by the Warlocks mod from Warcraft 3, Corroded is a futuristic take with some mix-ups focusing more on speed and a compact skill system, giving it an arcade-like feel. We also bring dynamic levels that change over the course of the game.
- in a top down online Arena Brawler
- Knockback-based combat where the focus is on pushing your enemies out, rather than doing direct damage
- Dynamic arenas that change over the course of the game, set in a post-apocalyptic earth
- Short and explosive matches as the arena shrinks over time, which forces the tempo up as the game progresses
- A selection of unique robots each with their own abilities, divided across 3 different classes
While the game may be in Steam for now as an Early Access title, it is still to be determined when Corroded will see a full (finished) release.