Stormcloud Games today announced that their ASCII inspired dungeon crawler will be launching on PlayStation®4 on August 9th, with Pre-Orders now available.
What is Brut@l?
Brut@l, a modern re-imagining of the classic ASCII dungeon crawler will be launching on PlayStation®4 via the PlayStation Network on August 9th. Players can Pre-Order Brut@l from today and will receive an exclusive ASCII inspired PlayStation®4 theme. PS Plus members will receive a 20% discount off of the launch price for the duration of this Pre-Order campaign.
In Brut@l you will choose your hero: Ranger, Mage, Warrior or Amazon then descend into a procedurally generated world constructed entirely from ASCII letters.
With perma-death, weapon crafting, potion brewing and an onslaught of enemies to face, can you survive Brut@l?
- Choose from four unique characters.
- Craft powerful weapons and brew strange potions to aid you in your quest.
- Level up your hero to unlock new skills and devastating combat abilities.
- Survive 26 procedurally generated dungeon levels the face-off against the fearsome Guardian of the Dungeon.
- Get creative with Brut@l’s Dungeon Creator, an intuitive editing tool that lets you build, play, share and even die in your very own dungeon.
- Share the adventure with a friend in two player local co-op.
- Get creative with Dungeon Creator, an intuitive editing tool that lets you build, play, share and even die in your very own dungeon.